Human papillomavirus infection of the skin results in warts. Over a hundred different types of HPV are responsible for various types of warts, including flat warts, common warts, genital warts, and plantar warts. Warts are widespread, especially in young children. Up to 1 in 5 children—most commonly those between the ages of 12 and 16—have warts. Various wart infections go away on their own without medical intervention.
疣 is highly contagious and it spreads through direct skin contact, such as when you pierce a wart with naked hands and touch another part of your body with the same dirty hands. You can also spread them with items like towels or razors that have been in contact with a wart on your body or another people. Warts prefer soft, moist, or injured skin.
If you’re suffering from warts and need immediate assistance, you can contact Retens for the 脫疣 course. They use FDA-certified products. the most known treatment used by Retens is the CO2 carbon dioxide laser treatment which helps in shortening the repair period. Their office is in the centre of Tsim Sha Tsui with a 6,000 sq. ft treatment room.
Types of Warts
- Common warts also known as Verruca Vulgaris are raised lumps and have hard and rough surfaces. The hands and knees are the most frequently affected bodily parts.
- Flat warts, also known as verruca plana, resemble smooth, flattened bumps. Any portion of the body can be impacted by this, but the hands, lower legs, and face are the most frequently affected areas.
- Filiform warts resemble long, thin threads. Usually, the face is affected, especially close to the lips and eyelids.
- Mosaic warts are characterized by their tightly packed appearance. The most frequently impacted areas are the palms and soles of the feet.
- Plantar warts are little, firm bumps that sometimes have very small black color dots on them. Most frequently, the foot soles are impacted.
- Genital warts have a grainy, “cauliflower” appearance and resemble grey or off-white masses. The penis, vulva, and anus are the area’s most frequently affected by genital warts because they are sexually contagious. Women are more likely to get cervical cancer if they have certain common genital wart kinds.
There are various home remedies and medications available on the market. However, all of it can give you temporary relief. If the wart problem is consistent, then probably it is time to check with your dermatologist. They may suggest medication or surgery depending upon the severity.
If you have 脫疣保險 you can always think of getting surgery done or undergo other therapies like injections, burning and cutting, Cryosurgery, etc. The medical expense will be covered by your insurance company, and you can get all benefits of treating warts from a good clinic. Simply confirm with your insurance company if they are tied up with that clinic.
There is no definite treatment for warts, but they can surely be reduced or prevented with home remedies. Avoid picking, touching, or scratching anyone else’s warts or your own. Wash your hands after wart removal. Keep them dry and wear waterproof sandals or flip-flops in public restrooms, locker rooms, and areas near public pools.